Another Jury Verdict for Attorney O'Connell
- posted: May 08, 2015
Daniel J. O’Connell recently received a favorable jury verdict in the Hampden County Superior Court in a pregnancy discrimination case. In the case, Attorney O’Connell’s client was not returned to the same or a similar position after she returned from maternity leave and the jury awarded her lost wages and other damages. Keep up the good work, Dan!
If you have any questions regarding your right to take maternity leave, Attorney O’Connell is available to speak with you at 413-733-9111.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
$2.5 million dollar settlement recently obtained in an employment discrimination case.
In a recent employment discrimination case, the firm obtained a $1.4 million jury verdict for a client.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
PRESS RELEASES AND OTHER NEWS FROM THE U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION
- Burgers & Beer Settles EEOC Sex Discrimination Lawsuit For $150,000
- EEOC Proposes Amendment to Clarify Official Time Rule for Federal Employees Acting as Labor Representatives
- Titus-Will to Pay $125,000 to Settle EEOC Discrimination Lawsuit
- Laz Parking Will Pay $155,000 to Settle EEOC National Origin Discrimination Suit
- Herbruck Poultry Ranch, Inc. Pays $93,000 to Settle EEOC Harassment and Retaliation Suit
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Sued by EEOC for Disability Discrimination
Reviews & Ratings
very attentive and understanding.
A true professional. He was wonderful,and helped my son out of a serious criminal issue.
He listened and was responsive and handled my employment case like an experienced professional. I am very happy with the results.
Attorney OConnell was really great in guiding me through my legal case. I strongly endorse him.