Attorney Daniel J. O'Connell Selected for Inclusion in the 2015 New England Super Lawyers Magazine
- posted: Aug. 24, 2015
Attorney Daniel J. O’Connell, managing partner with Springfield-based O’Connell & Plumb, P.C. has been selected for inclusion in the 2015 New England Super Lawyers magazine in the area of Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation. Attorney O’Connell will also be featured in the November issue of Boston Magazine for this accomplishment.
According to the webpage for Super Lawyers, it is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selections are made annually using a patented, multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. Only 5% of lawyers in each state are selected to the Super Lawyers list annually.
Attorney O’Connell has extensive experience in the areas of employment law, sexual harassment, retaliation, and other forms of employment based discrimination.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
$2.5 million dollar settlement recently obtained in an employment discrimination case.
In a recent employment discrimination case, the firm obtained a $1.4 million jury verdict for a client.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
PRESS RELEASES AND OTHER NEWS FROM THE U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION
- Burgers & Beer Settles EEOC Sex Discrimination Lawsuit For $150,000
- EEOC Proposes Amendment to Clarify Official Time Rule for Federal Employees Acting as Labor Representatives
- Titus-Will to Pay $125,000 to Settle EEOC Discrimination Lawsuit
- Laz Parking Will Pay $155,000 to Settle EEOC National Origin Discrimination Suit
- Herbruck Poultry Ranch, Inc. Pays $93,000 to Settle EEOC Harassment and Retaliation Suit
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Sued by EEOC for Disability Discrimination
Reviews & Ratings
very attentive and understanding.
A true professional. He was wonderful,and helped my son out of a serious criminal issue.
He listened and was responsive and handled my employment case like an experienced professional. I am very happy with the results.