Attorney Daniel O'Connell receives a 2015 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- posted: Aug 31, 2015
Attorney Daniel J. O’Connell is the second attorney at O’Connell & Plumb, P.C. to receive the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award this year!
Martindale-Hubbell is the premier lawyer rating service in the country. Martindale-Hubbell gives the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award to those lawyers whose clients give the lawyer a 4.5 average rating (out of 5.0) in the following areas: (1) Communications Ability; (2) Responsiveness; (3) Quality of Service; and (4) Value for Money. Less than one percent (1%) of the more than 900,000 attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell on its martindale.com and lawyers.com websites receive the Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award.
This is the second recognition that Attorney O’Connell has received this year. Earlier this year he was also informed of his selection to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers list in the area of Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation. Way to go, Dan!
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
$2.5 million dollar settlement recently obtained in an employment discrimination case.
In a recent employment discrimination case, the firm obtained a $1.4 million jury verdict for a client.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
PRESS RELEASES AND OTHER NEWS FROM THE U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION
- Burgers & Beer Settles EEOC Sex Discrimination Lawsuit For $150,000
- EEOC Proposes Amendment to Clarify Official Time Rule for Federal Employees Acting as Labor Representatives
- Titus-Will to Pay $125,000 to Settle EEOC Discrimination Lawsuit
- Laz Parking Will Pay $155,000 to Settle EEOC National Origin Discrimination Suit
- Herbruck Poultry Ranch, Inc. Pays $93,000 to Settle EEOC Harassment and Retaliation Suit
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Sued by EEOC for Disability Discrimination
Reviews & Ratings
very attentive and understanding.
A true professional. He was wonderful,and helped my son out of a serious criminal issue.
He listened and was responsive and handled my employment case like an experienced professional. I am very happy with the results.