Attorney Sarah A. Ornelas Selected for Inclusion in the 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Stars Recognition
- posted: Oct 21, 2015
Attorney Sarah A. Ornelas has been selected for inclusion in the 2015 New England Super Lawyers magazine on the Rising Stars list in the area of Plaintiff’s Employment Litigation. She will also be featured in Boston Magazine in November 2016 and The Top Women Attorneys in Massachusetts special section of Boston Magazine in April 2016.
According to Super Lawyers only 2.5% of lawyers in each state receive the Rising Stars recognition, and this distinction is only given to attorneys who are under the age of 40 and/or have been practicing for less than 10 years. Super Lawyers selections are made annually using a patented, multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
$2.5 million dollar settlement recently obtained in an employment discrimination case.
In a recent employment discrimination case, the firm obtained a $1.4 million jury verdict for a client.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
PRESS RELEASES AND OTHER NEWS FROM THE U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION
- Burgers & Beer Settles EEOC Sex Discrimination Lawsuit For $150,000
- EEOC Proposes Amendment to Clarify Official Time Rule for Federal Employees Acting as Labor Representatives
- Titus-Will to Pay $125,000 to Settle EEOC Discrimination Lawsuit
- Laz Parking Will Pay $155,000 to Settle EEOC National Origin Discrimination Suit
- Herbruck Poultry Ranch, Inc. Pays $93,000 to Settle EEOC Harassment and Retaliation Suit
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia Sued by EEOC for Disability Discrimination
Reviews & Ratings
very attentive and understanding.
A true professional. He was wonderful,and helped my son out of a serious criminal issue.
He listened and was responsive and handled my employment case like an experienced professional. I am very happy with the results.